What a nice surprise, I received the
Versatile Blogger Award
by Helene at Graphicality-UK and by Michelle at The Sage Butterfly
April 5, 2012 - I received another nomination for this award by Beth at Daylily Soup (what a fun name!) Thank you so much, I am honored :-)
June 15, 2012 - I received the nomination for this award by James at Garden Chronicles. Thank you so much for giving on this award :)
Thank you for thinking of me, this really makes my day! I am sitting here before my laptop for the past ten minutes with a grin from ear to ear, and I suspect I'll sit for at least another ten minutes grinning with happiness.
What a nice way to cross link the blogs and meet different bloggers. Thank you for adding me to the circle of blogging friends!
As I understand it, the nomination turns into an Award, when the rules are followed as posted on the Versatile Blogger Award site
Here are the Rules:
- Post the Versatile Blogger Award image.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- Include this set of rules.
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So far this was easy, now comes the tough part, what random bits of info about myself jumps to mind? ... here we go....
Seven Random Things About Me:
- I always wanted to be a homemaker, I love taking care of my family full time, keeping house, cooking, gardening and making jams and liqueurs from what grows in the garden.
- I am afraid of horror movies but I love to watch 'The Walking Dead' /shudder/
- My Golf GTI has underbody lights, and if I had the money, I'd totally transform my car into eye candy
- My favorite food are shrimp and I am terrified by the idea I could develop an allergy to shrimp
- I am married for almost 30 years and I so love my husband.
- I am very unsocial, but try not to, and usually end up in embarrassing situations confirming it is best I stay unsocial.
- I don't like to write long blog posts
I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to the following Bloggers:
- Lisa at Lisa's Chaos
Spiders and Kids, and Quilts and Flowers, I love her blog!
- Deb at Deb's Garden
Her Woodland gardening posts are wonderful, I so wish I had a woodland garden
- Tanntoot at Green Tiger
Unusual vegetables, interesting recipes, beautiful plants
- HolleyGarden at Roses and Other Gardening Joys
Not just Roses, but so much more
- Donna at Garden Walk Garden Talk
Her photos are amazing, but I especially like her Tried and True Tips section
- Lona at A Hockinghill's Garden
A beautiful blog about a magical garden and all that surrounds it
- Sherry of If only sweat were irrigation
So much information about growing roses in Florida
- Lisa at Life is just a garden
So many interesting things to find, poems, freebies and a DIY section
Thanks again for including me in the circle of the Versatile Bloggers!